Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Night Pancakes

Friday nights are always fun in
our house.
Jon is done with work for the week and the
kids are done with school.
When I was a kid, one of my favorite things was
when my Mom would make breakfast for dinner.
My kids love that too.
Tonight, it was chocolate chip pancakes.
Our dinner table was full of silliness.
Perhaps it was sugar induced, perhaps
Daddy induced.
Jon kept pretending to go after their pancakes.
The kids kept laughing and trying to
protect them.
It was very entertaining and very fun.
On a totally different note, today
Jon and I started the paperwork towards adoption.
The first step is a new home study.
After the home study is done, we can start looking
for kids that need a home. I'm excited
and nervous. Jon and I both believe
that the Lord has called us to adopt. I can
only imagine the children He has chosen for us.
We can't wait to meet them.
Have a great weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So excited for you as you look toward adoption!
Hannah

December 4, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home