Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Saturday With Kids

Before kids, Jon and I used to stay out really,
really late on Friday nights. We would sleep
in on Saturday mornings. Oh how
kids change all of that.
This morning we enjoyed breakfast out
with my Dad at one of our favorite diners.
After breakfast,
we headed to Lowe's so that
the kids could participate in Build And Grow.
After Build and Grow, it was off to a new
indoor mini-golf place.
The golf place is all in
black light.
It's the first time the kids have ever been
mini golfing.
They loved it.
There were golf balls flying everywhere.
Dad came with us, and boy did we all have fun.
After we were done golfing,
Jon added up the adult scores (the kids were so busy
scooting the balls that there was no way to keep track
of their score) and .....drum roll please.....
I BEAT JON AND DAD AT MINI GOLF!!!!
Jon seemed a bit surprised.
I say, "PGA, here I come."
Saturdays with kids are lots of fun.
Did I mention we did all of these things
before noon today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home