Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Trying to Take a Picture

While taking a walk the other morning,
I decided to try to take a picture of
all four of the kids together.
We found the perfect spot,
with the perfect log, and
I tried to get them all to smile at
the same time.
They were busy talking, moving,
arguing, and negotiating.
Finally, they were all settled, and then the dog
pulled her leash, my camera fell.
By the time I picked up my camera, the moment
when they were all looking and smiling at the
same time was gone. They
were far more interested on why the camera fell and if I could
fix it (I could).
Oh well, I'll try again another day or
hire some one to take the pictures for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think every one of those pictures is ABSOLUTELY perfect! Oh, they are so precious...those pics are each a little glimpse into your world. So sweet!

May 19, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home