Thursday, September 10, 2009

Making The World A Better Place, One Hair Cut At A Time

Cancer has changed our family,
but there are some things that it can never take.
It can't take our memories or the extra time we have
to make them. I realize that I may never
be the person that discovers the cure for cancer,
but I can make my corner of the world a
better place. Last night, I decided to donate my
hair to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths program.
They make wigs for women diagnosed with
cancer.
I had 16" of hair to donate. Boy does my
head feel lighter. As I mailed
off my hair, I prayed for the woman
who may be fighting cancer now, or may not
know she has cancer, and for her
future. I pray for her family, and I pray that
my hair will help her to feel stronger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home