Saturday, January 2, 2010

Good-Bye '09

Good-bye 2009.
You were a really hard year,
but you were a really good year too.
We made a lot of memories,
and so we said good-bye by
making a few more.
Doodles got beautiful in
time for our big family party.
Notice the strange middle Eastern earrings,
compliments of the dollar store.
She had to make me beautiful too.
Notice how wet I am.
She thought if she got my hair wet,
it might curl.
Swim fins. You can never be
too prepared.
Fins compliments of the dollar store.
Family Monopoly,
Marvel Style.
Too cool to be in this
kitchen. Rockin'
out with the kids.
3-D glasses, compliments the
bookstore.
My future is so bright, I gotta
wear shades.
Doodles informed me she
was, "Rocky". Not sure
if she meant the prize fighter
or that she's a rock star.
Either way, we had
fun saying good-bye
to '09.
Happy New Year.

1 Comments:

Blogger mrsjdt said...

Such a wonderful Blog---about a wonderful family. Find peace in the shadow of angels wings.

January 15, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home