Friday, February 27, 2009

A Day at the Spa

Earlier this week, I hurt my back cleaning the house.

Moral of that story, don't clean the house.

Anyway, I've spent a great deal

of time this week sitting, reading, knitting, moaning.

I'm getting a bit board.

Today, Doodles said to me, "Mommy, I want to do your

hair. Can I?" Who could resist

such a cute hairdresser.

Out she came with bags of hair things. She gently combed my

hair. She put it up with clips, rubber bands, and hair bobbles.

She was so proud of her work. Thought you might enjoy

the picture.
It's not everyone who has such a cute
hairdresser.
Have a great day.

2 Comments:

Blogger mrsjdt said...

Dust bunnies can wait Jennie, enjoy!!!!

February 27, 2009 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger Ree said...

So pretty! :)

March 9, 2009 at 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home