Friday, June 5, 2009

Finished With Second Grade

This week, the kids finished Second Grade!
I can't believe another school year is done.
Of course, we had to celebrate. I made
them their favorite dinner Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
with Hot Wings.
For dessert, cupcakes with sprinkles.
They weren't just any ole' cupcake.
This was a celebration, so I made.....
Drum roll please...
KETCHUP Cupcakes.
Thanks to a girlfriend who sent me the recipe.
These cakes were very good.
They sounded gross, but weren't the
kids loved them.
To top off our celebration, we went to
the book store to buy some new books to read
over the summer, and last night we
went to see the movie UP! Fabulous time,
fabulous year. I'm not old enough to be
the mother of third graders.
Maybe I should hold them back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home